Vins Extraordinaires is delighted to be working with Ed Sumner’s Cheese and Wine Painting Club.
Enjoy a Mayfair evening of sophisticated relaxation with Vins Extraordinaires and Ed’s Cheese and Wine Painting Club. From overalls to canvases, paint to paintbrushes, he’s got you covered – and we’ve got the wines and cheeses covered.
Simply turn up after a long day at work, grab a glass of fine wine, grab a paintbrush, and discover the artist within you.
The format is...
- You’ll be guided step-by-step by Ed until a series of lines and blobs turns into a masterpiece, ready to be taken home to adorn the dining room walls
- We’ll have a short break in the middle of this three-hour soirée for fine wine refills and a “blind tasting” of a mystery wine, scrumptious cheeses from Cows and Co, and a chance to make some new art pals
- No previous experience required
- We can accommodate 10 artists
Our visitors get a great fine wine and painting experience:
- Expert painting tutorial with Ed Sumner
- Fine wines from former Young Wine Writer of the Year Stuart George
- Access to a private Mayfair venue
- Plenty of fine wine, served in beautiful Zalto glassware
- Delicious cheeses from our friends at Cows and Co
- No need to bring anything except a thirst, an appetite, and a sense of humour
Please contact us for availability and prices.